Book Keeping Manual & Computerised QQI Level 5 (Classroom)
Mon 6.30-9.30pm • Duration: 13 Weeks
Commencement Date: Monday 3rd October 2022
This course is suitable for individuals with little or no experience of manual bookkeeping and who wish to develop their knowledge and skills to record transactions in a manual and computerised bookkeeping environment, especially within a small business.
- To facilitate the learner acquiring an understanding of basic bookkeeping concepts and terminology
- To enable the learner to acquire the knowledge and skills to record business transactions, post to the ledgers and draw up a trial balance using both a manual and a computerised accounts package
- To enable the learner to appreciate the advantages of computerised accounts and be aware of the various accounts packages available
- To identify and appreciate the importance of data accuracy and confidentiality in financial transactions
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to Bookkeeping Manual and Computerised through the medium of the indicative content
- To enable the learner to take responsibility for his/her own learning.
The approach to delivery may have to be adjusted at short notice moving to online depending on advice from the Government. Refunds will NOT BE given if classes have to move online from the classroom. Please ensure that you have access to a device to support your learning and you are comfortable to move online.
Tuition Fee: €280 (Examination Fee Included)
Accreditation: QQI Level 5 Minor Award in Bookkeeping Manual and Computerised 5N1354 (5M2468)
Commencement Date:Monday 3rd October 2022
This course is delivered in the classroom which may have to be adjusted at short notice depending on advice from the government.