Cork College of Commerce is committed to practices which safeguard the welfare of students, young people and vulnerable adults. Garda Vetting is conducted on students attending courses where it is identified that possible interaction with children and vulnerable adults is a feature of the course. Any information disclosed by the Garda Central Vetting Unit may be shared with the appropriate decision making personnel in prospective work experience organizations.
It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all information is correct as any omission will mean a delay in the processing of the application and it is their responsibility to ensure that they have up to date Garda Vetting.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
- Once enrolled , students will be texted before classes commence and advised what they need to bring to Garda Vetting office (see below)
- Garda Vetting Officer – will meet the students in Purple Pod – opposite reception (times will be confirmed)
- Education and Training Board (ETB) Garda Vetting lasts for 3 years
What students need to bring:
Students need to bring original documentation as well as one copy of all documentation to the Garda Vetting office:
1. Passport or Birth Certificate (Original)
2. One other form of Photographic ID –
3. Proof of Address ie utility bill (mobile phone not acceptable)