Personal & Professional Development & Work Experience QQI Level 6
Wed 6.30pm-9.30pm • Duration: 13 weeks
These mandatory modules are offered online. Students will identify the personal qualities and skills necessary for effective participation in registered Early Years workplace and will learn strategies to resolve personal and interpersonal conflict by understanding different personalities.
Personal and Professional Development Topics covered include:
- Skills audit and goal setting
- Developing a personal career plan
- Delegate tasks
- Strategies to cope with stress & time management
This course is delivered through an online learning approach.
Course requirements for Online Learning
- Students must have basic IT Skills.
- Access to the use of a laptop/PC/tablet/smart phone
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser
- Good internet connection.
Tuition Fee: €290 (both modules)
Accreditation: QQI Minor in Personal & Professional Development 6N1949
Work Experience 6N1946
Start Date: Wednesday 26nd January 2022
Students are required to have Current Garda Vetting clearance in order to gain Work Placement. Students must obtain their own work placement in a registered TUSLA setting.